Man Playing Electronic Video Slot Machine

Increase Revenue With Terminal Gaming

Video gambling generated nearly $2.5 billion in total revenue in Illinois in 2021,* up 32% from 2019 despite pandemic closures. We studied growth percentages and average wins per unit over the last two years and found that businesses switching to GEM grew their revenue by 65%.

Video gaming machines in each location make an average of $18,000–$19,000 in monthly revenue ($215,000–$230,000 annually). The state collects a 30% tax, and the remaining 70% is split equally between you and GEM, your terminal operator and partner.

Winning is Easy

GEM guides you through the entire process, from ideation to operation. We help with your application and licensing, site preparation and inspection, install and go-live, marketing plans, service to you and guests, and business development to grow existing and new locations. We also take care of fund collections and payments.

We operate one of the largest slot route companies in Illinois, with more than 1,800 machines in bars, restaurants, convenience stores, truck stops, bowling alleys, fraternities, and other high-traffic locations. We use data from current and past routes to determine the best game mix for every location, bringing more money to your establishment. We provide the right slots to fit your unique needs and drive revenue.

When you partner with GEM, you’re getting the most state-of-the-art equipment available on the market. With backgrounds ranging from terminal gaming, casino gaming, and gaming compliance to marketing and hospitality, no other operator brings our level of experience and know-how to help your establishment succeed. We provide dedicated Sales and Service teams, a call center, and service offices in multiple regions.

GEM Amusements

Want to offer your clientele even more? Put some BOOM in your room with pool tables, dart boards, and juke boxes from GEM Amusements. Visit and find out how to delight your patrons — and generate more money for your business.

Contact us to learn more